Team Lead /Associate Manager Engineering
Our team achieves more. So can you.
We are looking for the top talents to join our Maps Integration Platform team within our Content Production Platform unit. As a team lead, you will have an opportunity to manage a group of engineers, capture requirements and ideas in form of a delivery plan. You will work with the team through whole software development life-cycle, help and inspire them and at the end, ensure to get things done! Besides, your job will be to give visibility and transparency to organization.
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- Build the team in the new branch of TomTom located in Poznań
- Cooperate with other platform teams across locations
- Manage development lifecycle of part of CPP Platform including operations
- Requirements analysis and development
- Close cooperation with internal clients and stakeholders
What do we expect from you?
- Team management experience in leading IT engineering teams (+4 years of experience)
- Strong technical IT background (e.g. programming, data bases, data centers, networks)
- Experience or willingness to work in the DevOps culture
- Experience with software Projects Management and Delivery or software Product Ownership
- You communicate fluently in Polish and English
- You are experienced Problem Solver
- Knowledge about Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration process
What you can expect from us
- You will be working in the teams that have autonomy and directly manage their own products
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is appreciated
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly
- Fast and enjoyable recruitment process is our advantage – apply and test us!
Do you want to meet them?
Grzegorz Leopold—Director Software Engineering Poznań
Krzysztof Śmiechowicz – Director Software Engineering in core platform group Lodz
Maciej Dobecki – Manager Software Engineering at Tom Tom Lodz
Huber Jeziorski – Product Owner at Tom Tom Lodz
Bartosz Jóźwiak – Product Owner at Tom Tom Lodz
Bartosz Jóźwiak /MIP-Versioned Database:
"I had started my work in TomTom in February 2017 as databases Product Owner. I am managing the direction my team should go and help them being innovative. For me the greatest thing about TomTom is the fact that we do not look behind, we use our everyday work as a base to jump up and reach more. Simply saying, we actually build the future. We are the technology driver in our market segment which is just superb."
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please check in via www.tomtom.com/careers
Pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top