Team Coordinator Maps
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can.
Currently, TomTom is looking to hire a Team Coordinator to be based in Poland in our Lodz office. This person is responsible for the daily management and output of the team working on our navigation database, as well as realization of end-to-end projects and tasks. This individual must ensure their team effectively and efficiently meets set production and quality goals. Team Coordinator is responsible for the overall performance management of their team in addition to completing general administrative duties related to the team (performance reviews, timesheet administration etc.).
Our Team, as part of Eastern Europe and Central Asia Region, responsible for 9 countries. We are doing source material quality checks, analyzing and manipulating, adapt data in according to TomTom specification and requirements. Also we are responsible for update and maintenance as well as field work.
Sound good so far?
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- Ability to analyze and setup work for team on huge datasets (covering Countries).
- Work within a remote based team and be a critical part of a cross functional team comprised of project managers, quality coordinators and others.
- Coaching, mentoring and developing team members. Providing support to them
- Working in a result-oriented manner optimizing your efforts to bring the most value in a given timeline
- Setting, managing and achieving strategic goals for the team
- Many challenges and opportunities to learn and gain valuable experience
What we are looking for:
- Advanced command of English (both written and spoken) and Russian is appreciated
- Degree in Geography or relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of tools like ArcGIS, MS Office
- Leadership skills and experience in team management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, stress resistance and drive for a results
What you can expect
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Let's not forget the good stuff: flexible benefits (including multisport card), private medical care, 50% product discount and bonus scheme.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
For the full story about the vacancy please click on www.tomtom.com/careers or contact Karolina Leoniak.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top