Sr Test Engineer
Our office is just opposite to the Taipei Main station! Take it easy in the morning, anytime before 10AM is ok.
We are the leading Agile software development company in Taiwan. In Taipei we are looking for a Software Test Analyst who enjoys breaking the systems.
What will you do
- Test planning & test case design, in Story- Feature- and System Levels
- Test execution (manual & automated Tests) & reporting
- Error reporting, analysis and error verification
- Contributing in Improving & building up E2E test processes
- Acting as a quality coach within the domain of responsibility and drive a quality aware software development.
What's a must
- You get exited by designinig software testing systems and your quality standards are over the top
- Speak your mind, ask questions and share ideas. Even when people do not ask, you like to share what you know.
- 4+ years of directly related proven experience in software testing, especially in test case analysis & design
- Strong skills in requirement and Data analysis for test scope definition and test case creation.
What's nice to have
- At least Bachelor's in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Ability to code in C++, Java, Python
- ISTQB qualified
- Skills in scripting and working experience in SW Automation frameworks
- Experience with SW testing management tools and error tracking tools (e.g. Jira, Quality Center/ALM) is an advantage
What can you expect from us
- Freedom, fun, no hierarchy!
- The opportunity to further grow your skills, we pay attention to your career.
- We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- Team outings, innovation days, indefinite contract, flexible benefits, minimum 15 annual leave days, collective health insurance, health check pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme.
What is TomTom
5000 employees worldwide and the majority works in Software engineering. We have been making built-in car navigation since 2008, introduced the connected car in 2010 and are a major player in the area of highly automated driving. Our customers are Renault, Audi, Fiat, Peugot, SsangYong,Toyota and many more.
Pre-employment screening and coding tests of all external candidates is part of the selection process. Feel free to send us a piece of code to show your skills.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top