Sr Business Intelligence Analyst
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can.
We are looking for talented analyst who will work within the Business Intelligence team in our Amsterdam office in The Netherlands, and will be involved in development and maintenance of BI solutions with a focus on the SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse platform.
Sound good so far?
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- Support key users in formulating high-level BI requirements
- Align with source application teams to understand meaning and nature of source data
- Engage the on and offshore BI development teams to participate in solution design
- Translate high-level requirements to the required changes to OLAP structures that will be available to report developers, and help create logical dimensional data models where needed
- Perform unit and integration tests and coordinate acceptance testing
- Diagnose bugs and incidents. Trace unexpected results back to errors in the solution, or to errors in the source data or master data. Engage developers to have them fixed
- Answer end-user questions and help users optimize their use of BI solutions
Who we are looking for:
- At least 6 years of experience in a business analyst or similar business intelligence position
- Knowledge of SAP ECC , SAP Business Warehouse platform or SAP BW powered by HANA
- Knowledge of financial reporting and supply chain concepts
- Experience with planning / forecasting applications preferred
- Experience using modern methods for data modeling for business intelligence
- Analytical mindset, ability to reason rationally about aggregated data. Ability to reconcile data from multiple sources based on a sound understanding of the intended meaning of the data.
- Ability to align with key users on issues, translate their business needs to data requirements for BI and be able to provide business recommendations
- Strong problem solving and quantitative skills
- Ability to work in an international, cross-geographical team
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
What you can expect:
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Amsterdam. A great place to live and work.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Please apply through www.tomtom.com/careers. The reference to this job is 25544.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top