Sr Automotive Channel Marketeer
As Sr Automotive Channel Marketeer you will manage customer needs for OEM with main premises in Northern Europe. The goal of the Channel Marketing team is to supply car manufacturers and Tier1 suppliers with support for Go-to-Market of TomTom assets, create loyalty of the end user for the connected services and finally support OEM for their aftermarket sales.
To reach those goals , you will :
- Define, source and implement marketing initiatives for B2B and B2B2C automotive customers, in order to maximize the revenue generated for aftermarket and also manage high loyalty of the end customer. Long term engagement of the end customer for our services is at stake.
- Develop a trust relationship with the Marketing organization of your assigned OEM. Identify their needs in support for commercialization/CRM.
- Develop brand awareness and brand value for TomTom and its asset components (TomTom speedcam, Live services, TomTom Traffic…). For that you will promote TomTom Styleguide and collaborate with UX to get fitted solution for one OEM.
- Manage TomTom's marketing agency (internal and/or external) for Go-to-Market projects (movies, leaflets, newsletter, pocket memo, training material, online information…). The achievement of those actions entails creating a brief, then piloting the agency, controlling the budget, negotiating… Messaging and graphics will be adapted to the OEM from streamlined documents.
- Liaise with Sales, Events, Press Release, Product management, UX and Digital Marketing to deliver your objectives.
- Liaise with OEMs and their dealer network, in coordination with Key Account Managers, to achieve maximum ROI and increase loyalty / usage of TomTom services.
- Develop in coordination with the TomTom Web team the product pages for new navigation devices that are launched on the market, and add explanation for updates (content & services coming along). You will also monitor in Google analytics the number of visits of those pages.
What do we expect?
- Master degree : MBA graduate (preferred) or MSc graduate
- 5 years of experience either in channel marketing (online delivery), or more general Automotive experience (for instance on navigation product, SW/HW products for the automotive)
- Proven experience in product / service launch, channel and / or trade marketing
- An interest for technology and technical products in general , good understanding of business models for digital products (example : applet deliveries for the end customer in B2B2C model)
- Strong communication skills and excellent networking skills
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, multinational environment
- Comfortable working in a matrix organization
- Results focused, proactive and autonomous to perform with little supervision
- Business oriented with strong leadership, capable of influencing technical and business leaders at customer.
The position is based in Amsterdam and requires 10% to 20% travel (Mostly Europe).
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top