Sourcing Quality Specialist
TomTom empowers movement. As an industry leader, we excel at designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals. TomTom has grown from a Dutch based start-up company into a multi-national, global brand. As our original founders remain committed to the business, together with TomTom's global team of passionate and dedicated employees, we will continue to create new products and achieve our goals.
Where do you want to be?
TomTom is looking for a detail and project oriented Sourcing Quality Specialist to join our team in Lebanon, NH. This person will ensure the centrally run complete execution of projects. This responsibility spans the intake and validation of both input data and process as well as the possible project support, configures process and IT environment, interprets project requirements and specifications, and assures quality accordingly. This person will operate as a single point of contact for his/her project and is responsible for reporting, communication (including to suppliers, customers and engineering) and documentation. The domain can be Voice Maps, Imagery, Mobile Mapping, Visualization, Regional Content Operations and Central Content Operations.
We are looking for an independent self-starter able to personally own the following activities:
- DATA ANALYSIS: to validate input data and processes.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: to maintain control of timing and quality of the deliverables of the supplier (data & processes).
- REPORTING: to report on the related project quality and process to the project managers and line management.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as a Sourcing Quality Specialist, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Strong ArcGIS Skills are required
- Knowledge of imagery and different types of imagery out in the market are important.
- ArcServer, PostgreSQL and programming languages would be a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment where team work and creative ideas are nurtured.
- The opportunity to work with passionate colleagues from different countries.
- Compensation includes a generous base salary, a bonus scheme, 15 PTO days, 12 company holidays and 3 additional days to perform community service annually.
- Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life and 401(k).
Who are we?
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals. Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, and GPS sports watches. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Business Solutions. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,500 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 35 countries. For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com.
If you would like to be part of this winning international team and help TomTom further position ourselves as the authority in location and navigation solutions, please apply at: www.tomtom.com/careers.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top