Software Tester (Automated Testing) - Telematics
Want to design and implement the best test automation for the telematics solution of the future?
Are you the Software Tester which can setup new test strategies and implement them using automated test tooling and writing the perfect test scenarios? You can be part of an agile multi-functional team and work on a variety of products and components related to connected vehicles and fleet solutions.
TomTom Telematics is Europe's largest and fastest growing fleet management and telematics service provider. Our award-winning online platform, WEBFLEET, is highly scalable and has the highest standards in terms of reliability and security. TomTom Telematics services more than 48,000 fleet customers in 60 countries with more than 763,000 active monitored units/vehicles.
Here's a little taste of your challenge
- Guide and advise team members to meet the quality standards you defined at the beginning of the sprin
- Write code to correct and improve the software delivered assuring meeting the sprint deadline
- Build and implement new automated tests; write the test scripts, plans and performance measurements
- Identify new test scenario's and techniques to continuously improve code quality and functionality
- Assure improvements also result in a better user experience by performing targeted manual tests
What we expect from you
- You have a good knowledge of test methods, test processes and test management.
- Demonstrable experience building test strategies, writing test scripts and test execution plans
- Professional work experience with Selenium or Ranorex test frameworks.
- You can automate tests using languages like Java, C# or Python
- Able to work and communicate in an agile team
- Good English command both written and spoken
What you can expect from us
- Brilliant minds. Learn from your colleagues – pioneers and experts who are changing the world
- Different cultures. TomTom'ers come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting
- No dress code. Just come as you are – we can't wait to welcome you in our specious and luminous office
- Develop like crazy. Benefit from our Coaching & Mentoring Programme, and many L&D offerings
- Mingle at events. You're invited to our famous Summer Fest, Hackathons and Innovation Days
- Get rewarded. From Performance to Patent Inventory bonuses, we have you covered
- Settle in smoothly. Our team will make your move to Barcelona a seamless experience
Note: You are eligible to work in the EU. An international relocation package and professional support is available (if applicable).
Want to join us?
We want to meet you! Apply to say hi. Please complete the online form and attachments in English.
To get the full story about this opportunity or the application procedure, please contact Daan Smit
on +31 6 159 077 49.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top