Software Engineer Testing
Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
We have been making navigation apps since 2002 and have been the market leader ever since.
And, we are not slowing down.
- Are you passionate about quality and value?
- Do you believe Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery is the best way for quick releases?
- Do you like working on next generation technologies? The cloud? Automated tests and deployment pipelines?
- What about making a difference with your OWN ideas for features and improvements, getting a top place on the backlog?
Want to test the future?
Pretty big thinking. We like to think we make that happen.
We are looking for Expert Test Engineers who have a passion for quality and quick delivery and would like to drive the future of map making and beyond. Designing and developing the best possible products is what we're famous for!
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- Design effective and efficient test scenarios based upon the Business and System
- Help team members understand the customer's needs
- Help team members deliver high quality solutions in a quick manner
- Create, improve and maintain automated tests
- Identify test automation needs
- Identify root cause of test failures and work with teams to deliver a technical solution
- Analyze and improve test processes
- Work on next gen technologies – building new user functionalities using the latest standards
What we expect from you:
- Computer Science of Engineering degree (or similar)
- Ability to analyze problems and decompose them into logical parts
- Automated testing in Java experience with strong knowledge of test principles and processes
- Quality Assurance and Testing mind-set and passion
- Software Testing Management and Defect Management process knowledge/experience
- Positive approach and good communication skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills as you will be part of an international team
- Ability to think out of the box and bring new ideas to the table
Nice to have:
- Working experience with programming and scripting languages
- ISTQB Certification
What you can expect from us:
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Challenging role in an open, innovative and international culture
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Market rate salary, bonuses and benefits such as: private medical care, benefit card, lunch card, up to 50% discount on our products
- Direct influence on realization of the projects
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Lodz. A pretty cool city to live and work!
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top