Software Engineer Intern - Traffic and Travel Information
Software Engineer Intern
Department: Traffic and Travel Information
Location: Łódź, ul. Żeromskiego 94c
What we do
We process traffic data as well as data for electric vehicles and other data related to travelling. Our web platform allows users to analyze and monitor traffic on the road network worldwide. We also create moderation tools, marketing applications, and more.
Check out TomTom City: http://city.tomtom.com.
What we use
- Java and Spring in back-end
- React JS, Sass and Webpack in front-end
- Amazon, Docker and Azure in deployments
- Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket in daily work organization
More than welcome
- Java, js, css, html, aws, git, linux
- Abstract sense of humour :)
- Paid internship with flexible working time (500€ per month)
- Foosball table, biliard table, and darts
- Free pizza day
- Flexible hours
Apply and share
If you like this offer please sends CVs to Tobiasz Majak ([email protected]). Please share this position to your friends.
Hiring process is simple, we:
- Check your CV
- Perform face to face interview in our office.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top