Software Engineer intern
'Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like to contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our System Integration Test team.
As a member of the global System Integration Test team, you will have to deliver the following:
- Look at software from a usability and testability point of view, without having a testing-only mindset
- Build and maintain automated testing and delivery pipelines, propose and develop software and API changes based on testing and deployment requirements
- Apply agile techniques to deliver high quality software and technical excellence
- Efficient and maintainable code, whilst meeting the agreed requirements
- Constantly challenge current practices, look for leaner, more efficient ways
What do we expect from you?
To be successful in as a System Test Automation intern, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Pursuing University degree in computer science or equivalent
- An affinity for Android, Linux and test automation tools;
- Knowledge of automated deployment and testing techniques and tools
- Good knowledge of design patterns and clean code principles
- Never-ending curiosity; technologies, paradigms, new research domains intrigue you beyond measure
- Pro-active, pragmatic attitude – building solutions over writing papers
- Agile thinker and team player.
What do we offer?
An adventure in the cutting-edge field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions; The opportunity to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures; 500 Euros (Gross based on full time work); A 6 months internship contract The exciting opportunity to be part of our internship program Interns on Track.
Who are we?
Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, GPS sports watches, and action cameras. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,000 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries. For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com
For the full story about the vacancy (JR0000207) or procedure, please click on the apply button, and go to www.tomtom.com/careers
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top