Software Engineer in Test (SDET)
We challenge you to break our systems! Come and join the future of navigation.
What will you do?
- Test planning & test case design, in Story- Feature- and System Levels
- Test execution (manual & automated tests) & reporting
- Error reporting, analysis and error verification
- Contribute to improving & building E2E test processes
- Act as a quality coach and drive a quality aware software development.
What's a must?
- Get exited by designing software testing systems and your quality standards are over the top
- Be extrovert; ask questions and share ideas. Even when people do not ask, you like to share what you know.
- Have 4+ years of directly related proven experience in software testing, especially in test case analysis & design
- Have strong skills in requirement and data analysis for test scope definition and test case creation.
What's nice to have?
- Have a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Are ISTQB certified
- Have skills in scripting and working experience in SW Automation frameworks
- Have experience with SW test management tools and error tracking tools (e.g. Jira, Quality Center/ALM)
What can you expect from us?
- Freedom, fun, no hierarchy!
- The opportunity to further grow your skills, we pay attention to your career
- We move fast like a start-up, but have the benefits of a billion+ euro company
- Team outings, innovation days, indefinite contract, flexible benefits, 25 annual leave days, collective health insurance, health check pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top