Software Engineer (C++) for Autonomous Driving Team
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can.
Did you know that TomTom had Mobile Mapping technology 5 years before Google? At TomTom we capture petabytes of data with our vans driving across the world. We collect imagery, laser point clouds, inertial data and other sensor output.
Sound good so far?
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- Would you like to see how your software run on real cars?
- Would you like to gain wide GPU computation experience (CUDA)?
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in engineering who will design and build scalable data processing systems in highly innovative area of business.
- If you have ever asked yourself how big IT players build their systems
- If you are curious how petabytes of data are organized to be useful
- If you are interested in computer vision or signal processing
- If you want to see how cars scan 3D world with laser sensors
- If you are interested in distributed services or cloud computing
- Or maybe you love math and algorithms
- If you want to take part in building new, innovative software
- If you want to change the world (or just have a good time trying…)
…then wait no more. Join our team and see it live on the job.
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Solid foundation in software engineering
- Basic knowledge of mathematics (especially statistics)
- Knowledge of modern C++
- Windows and Linux software development experience
- Good command of English
Would be a plus:
- Embedded systems experience
- Server-side programming experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration strategies
- Experience with GPU processing (CUDA)
What you can expect
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Let's not forget the good stuff: flexible benefits (including multisport card), private medical care, 50% product discount and bonus scheme.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on www.tomtom.com/careers or contact Marta Brzeszczynska.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top