Senior Software Developer
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in embedded C++ development to join our team in Belgrade. We are a small, dedicated and skilled agile software development team producing real time embedded software for sports products. You will be involved in the design and development of real time embedded software and maintenance and enhancement of existing product range.
As a member of this team, your tasks will include the development of:
- High quality C / C++ embedded applications and GUI for wearables and watches
- Middleware subsystem code
- New features that use Bluetooth low energy, embedded databases, multi-sensor fusion
Sound good so far?
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- Choosing or building appropriate test frameworks for developers to add tests to
- Leading a small team to build and maintain reliable CI test systems on hardware
- Defining the test strategy for each of our product lines
- Reporting on quality, NFR and KPIs for our software products
- Selecting partners to outsource test execution
What we are looking for:
There is no set route to become a Tech lead / Software architect at TomTom. The successful applicant will be part of a new, dynamic and exciting team in a growth area of the organization. The work environment is challenging and fast moving.
To be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- A wizard in embedded C/C++ software development
- Experience of real time operating systems.
- Experience of embedded UI frameworks (Korulab, Embedded Qt, DirectFB, Swell software PEG)
- An understanding of how to develop systems for low power architecture.
- Focus on delivering quality.
What you can expect
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on www.tomtom.com/careers or contact Marta Brzeszczynska.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top