Senior Quality Engineer
Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
We have been making navigation apps since 2002 and have been the market leader ever since.
And, we are not slowing down.
What is your challenge:
You will be responsible to manage the incident chain. You will redesign our current incident management process for higher productivity, in strong collaboration with the impacted people. You will keep the overview of all reported incidents and make sure they get allocated to the right Maps team. You will draft clear and concise management reports and customer dashboards, showing progress and trigger action. You will also serve as a coach to your peers in different teams, help them improve on how they handle incidents, and stimulate the sharing of lessons across the organization.
In this position:
You will manage the incident chain as a member of the Maps Portfolio Team:
- Redesign and simplify the end-to-end incident management process to improve traceability, cycle time and productivity, in strong cooperation with the actors involved
- Triage incoming stream of incidents and non-conformity reports. Allocate to the right Maps Team
- Monitor overall progress of incidents and non-conformity reports. Consolidate reporting on monthly basis and publish Maps and Customer dashboards
- Closely communicate with your peers across Maps. Stimulate the sharing of lessons learned throughout the organization
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent in a technical domain
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledgeable of technical and software development processes
- Analytical. You are able to decompose problems and processes in a distributed environment
- Collaborative. You work easily with peers in different units across the globe to achieve a common goal
- Pragmatic. You deliver practical and simple solutions to a complex problem
- Coach. You understand the needs of your peers and offer help to deliver better results structurally
- To the point. You communicate clearly and concisely
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on www.tomtom/careers or contact Mariola Kluczewska-Baran
Online assessments and pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top