Senior Process Engineer
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can.
Currently, TomTom is looking to hire a Process Engineer to be based in Poland in our Lodz office. The primary goals of this position entails analyzing the existing production processes and designing opportunities for improvement utilizing state-of-the-art tools & techniques. This person will also define the validation criteria in order for the processes to be validated prior to production. Then, the Process Engineer will assist in rolling out the new processes and following up as it goes live.
Sound good so far?
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- Work within a global team of process engineers
- Work in an Agile environment and be a critical part of a cross functional team comprised of software engineers, testers, and others
- Work in a result-oriented manner optimizing your efforts to bring the most value in a given timeline. In order to achieve this everyone on the must work together, performing various roles depending on the current needs
- Be exposed to many challenges and opportunities to learn and gain valuable experience
What we are looking for:
- You are advanced in English (both written and spoken)
- Degree in Business, Communications or relevant work experience
- Master in Geography, Engineering, ICT, Topography or equivalent a plus but not necessary
- Experience in using process engineering tools and techniques such as Lean, Six Sigma, FMEA, BPM
- Ability to analyze problems and fragment it into logical parts
- Knowledge of GIS tooling, statistics, process mining
- Good communications skills – you should be able to communicate in English with colleagues from other locations on a daily basis
What you can expect:
- You will never get bored! We move fast and have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Let's not forget the good stuff: flexible benefits (including multisport card), private medical care, 50% product discount and bonus scheme.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top