Senior Node.JS Engineer
JOIN US IN PROVIDING HIGH-QUALITY MAPS – DEVELOP AN AUTOMATED TEST FRAMEWORK
You have to discuss and decide with stakeholders how test cases, as well as the automated framework, should be developed and enhanced. Together with your team, you will be working on the development of both test cases and the framework itself.
As product unit NDS within TomTom we are compiling navigation maps according to the Navigation Data Standard (NDS) format. Which makes it possible to build more modular software to integrate our maps into third-party hardware. It became the de facto industry standard with regard to in-care navigation maps and is highly flexible, extensible and also ready for future applications like autonomous driving.
PU NDS is part of the Technology Unit Location Technology Products (LT-Products) and provides digital maps, software and online services that are used by customers, both internal and external, as components of their location-based and navigation applications.
THIS IS WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- University degree in computer science or similar.
- Good English language skills.
- Being a team player.
- Around 3-5 years of experience in software development (although we care more about skills).
- Basic knowledge of automated testing techniques (e.g. Selenium).
- Experience with npm and gulp.js.
- Experience with continuous integration and agile development
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- You will have the chance of working in a young and dynamic team that likes to work hard and play hard. We all do. There is no sense coming to a job every day if you don't like the people you work with.
- There is always room for good ideas. The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. So are all your colleagues. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen.
- Let's not forget the good stuff: flexible benefits, private medical care, 50% product discount and bonus scheme.
- Łódź, a pretty cool city to live and work. Lots of inspiration and when it's sunny, the whole city comes alive!
WANT TO JOIN US?
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU!
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top