Senior Manager Software Engineering - Telematics
Want to influence the future engineering of Europe's largest fleet management provider?
We are looking for a Senior Manager Software Engineering who is experienced in building, leading and motivating high-performing and cross-functional development teams within an agile environment. The department consists of roughly 20 to 30 professionals. This is a challenging management position, influencing the future development of TomTom Telematics' engineering organization.
TomTom Telematics is Europe's largest and fastest growing fleet management and telematics service provider. Our award-winning online platform, WEBFLEET, is highly scalable and has the highest standards in terms of reliability and security. TomTom Telematics services more than 48,000 fleet customers in 60 countries with more than 763,000 active monitored units/vehicles.
Your responsibilities will be
- Shaping our development agenda as you are a key member of our engineering leadership team
- Conducting all aspects of Performance Management for a group of software engineers
- Working with, and challenging product managers on their product strategies and roadmaps
- Negotiating with external suppliers/partners on projects and deliverables
- Establishing and applying guidelines and processes in close collaboration with all stakeholders
What we expect from you
- Several years of management experience, preferably in an agile environment
- Very good leadership capabilities and experience in leading bigger teams
- Experience and ability to coaching and providing feedback as well as empowering teams
- Business sense and know-how in creating and realizing strategies
- Excellent communication skills in German and English.
- University degree in IT or Business Administration with high IT affinity
What you can expect from us
- Different cultures. TomTom'ers come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting
- Working for a globally renowned brand where you really can make things happen
- Indefinite contract with 30 annual leave days and a bonus scheme
- Child care policy, 100% employer funded pension plan, 50% discount on products
- Settle in smoothly. Our team will make your move to Leipzig a seamless experience
Note: You are eligible to work in the EU. An international relocation package and professional support is available (if applicable).
We want to meet you! Please complete the online form and attachments in English.
Please note an online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top