Senior Digital Cartographer for Traffic and Travel Information
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can.
As a Senior Digital Cartographer in Traffic and Travel Information Team you are responsible for making our Traffic and Travel data the most accurate and timely as possible. We are looking for motivated candidates. We offer you a challenging role in an international and innovative organization.
HERE'S A LITTLE TASTE OF YOUR CHALLENGE:
- Gaining a high level of knowledge about our products and services to understand the customer experience. Be an expert of internal tools and processes,
- Using external sources, customer feedback and internal tools to incrementally improve the quality of our traffic information databases,
- Proactive searching for new information. Analyze and interpret external and internal source material,
- Validating customer feedback involving traffic information,
- Resolving business-to-business and customer care escalations. Communicate to relevant customers in a professional manner,
- Reporting directly to Management accurately to the results of performed work and investigations,
- Continuously improving knowledge, skills and expertise on workflows and processes,
- Contributing to improving current systems by performing system testing and advising on improvements to the console you work on, flagging any bugs to engineers,
- Being a part of international and fast-moving team.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Bachelor degree - bachelor degree in Geography, Geodesy, Spatial Management, GIS or related field is an advantage,
- Technical affinity. MS Excel skills. Data-base management experience.
- Analytical thinking,
- Fluent in English (good communication skills both written and spoken),
- Able to work autonomously
- You are passionate about working within the Team, supporting other Team members, taking advice and feedback from others,
- You are emphatic and motivational,
- Focusing on high accuracy and an eye for detail,
- Decision making and problem solving skills. Ability to take initiative,
- Be smart, be original, think creatively, be curious, bring an unique perspective and approach to problem solving!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company,
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with,
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued,
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly,
- Let's not forget the good stuff: flexible benefits (including multisport card), private medical care, 50% product discount and bonus scheme,
- Possibility to take part in 24x7 on-call system with attractive bonus plan (after the trial period).
If you would like to be part of this winning team and would like to help us further position ourselves as the authority in location and navigation solutions, please apply through the apply button below.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top