Senior Devops Engineer
Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
As a member of the Navigation Product Unit (PU) department, you will work within a Scrum team, that develops, monitors and maintains the tools & infrastructure that constitute the Delivery Pipeline by which all other Navigation PU teams deliver their code to our customers. This sounds like a very important team to be part of and it is! The speed of our Delivery Pipeline is key to the efficient and fast delivery of new, high quality navigation features to the market.
How about - Want to code the future?
Pretty big thinking. We like to think we make that happen
We are looking for top talents in automated software testing within an agile Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment. You will have technical domain expertise and a track record of delivering high quality automation solutions that deliver real value to both developers and customers alike. You will demonstrate respect for people, passion for innovation, and most importantly, know how to have fun!
Ok, now we have your attention.
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- Maintain and enhance a Python-based test automation framework to provide fast, reliable testing on different platforms, primarily Android, Linux and iOS.
- Provide robust setup & management of automated test environments; scaled for usage by multiple development teams
- Maintain and enhance the setup of our Continuous Integration system (which is currently based on QuickBuild)
- Implement and promote workflows and best practices for Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery processes across development teams.
- Lead initiatives to drive improvements to the test environment setup, processes and test automation framework.
What we expect from you:
- 5 years of development experience
- Extensive in depth knowledge and experience with Python
- Experience with C++ and/or Java are welcome
- Knowledge and experience with the following operating systems/platforms: Linux, Android, iOS, macOS
- Experience to work with following tools and technologies would be a plus: QuickBuild, Docker, Ansible, Artifactory, Perforce, GIT, various compilers (e.g. gnu, clang, ninja), cloud environments such as AWS and OpenStack
- Solid grasp of English
- Experience with Agile Development, requirements analysis & test design
- Understanding of the Software Development Process, Software Release Process and Product Development Life Cycle.
- If you put emphasis on quality of your work, being proud of it, doing the right thing, reducing the maintenance effort and automating as much as possible, you have the right mindset to become a member of our team
What you can expect:
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entreprenurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen.
- LÓDŹ. A pretty cool city to live and work.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Please apply through www.tomtom.com/careers
Your recruiter working on that vacancy is Katarzyna Kacprzyk
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top