Senior Application Engineer
- The ideal candidate should have minimum of 5 years of experience in delivering solutions in SAP BW HANA.
- Experienced in Job monitoring, Maintenance and Support of SAP BW application
- Should be very good in understanding and gathering of requirements, analysis of data and be able to work on changes to the existing flows and new projects
- Experience in Incident Handling, fixing errors, providing quick solutions independently
- Strong experience in Data Extraction / loading from SAP ECC (SD, Inventory, Purchasing, FI & COPA), CRM and Flat file sources
- Should have worked in projects involving SAP BW modelling preferably also with SAP HANA using composite providers, Advance DSOs, ODP, LSA ++ and using BW objects exposed as HANA views.
- SAP BEx Reporting
- Experience working on Schemas and tables on HANA attribute view, analytical view & Calculation views in HANA Studio
- Proposing, Developing and handling hybrid scenarios - BW data models and HANA views
- Team player with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with co-engineers in Pune and Amsterdam and also with cross functional teams
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top