Senior Application Engineer
'Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best minds to join our OTS team.
As a BW Developer, you are asked to deliver the following -
- TomTom Enterprise Business Intelligence team is seeking an SAP BW Developer to join in a permanent role working from Pune office location.
- Work on delivering new solutions/ improving existing flows in SAP BW on HANA
- Handle monitoring, maintenance and support of BW application
- Work in a close collaborative environment with other Engineers to develop and implement enterprise level reporting and analytical tools for consumers of information.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as a Senior Application Engineer, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in delivering solutions in SAP BW HANA.
- Experience in Job monitoring, Maintenance and Support of SAP BW application
- Should be very good in understanding and gathering of requirements, analysis of data and be able to work on changes to the existing flows and new projects
- Experience in Incident Handling, fixing errors, providing quick solutions independently
- Strong experience in Data Extraction / loading from SAP ECC (SD, Inventory, Purchasing, FI & COPA), CRM and Flat file sources
- Should have worked in projects involving SAP BW modelling preferably also with SAP HANA using composite providers, Advance DSOs, ODP, LSA ++ and using BW objects exposed as HANA views.
- SAP BEx Reporting
- Experience working on Schemas and tables on HANA attribute view, analytical view & Calculation views in HANA Studio
- Proposing, Developing and handling hybrid scenarios - BW data models and HANA views
- Team player with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with co-engineers in Pune and Amsterdam and also with cross functional teams
What do we offer?
- A challenging role in an open, innovative and international work culture.
- Possibilities to further develop your career within our company.
- Technical and product training.
- Being part of the TomTom brand – you will become a TomTom employee!
Who are we?
Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, and GPS sports watches. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,800 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 37 countries. For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on www.tomtom.com/careers or contact Tanushree Deshpande
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top