'Fleet management services is one of the hottest and fastest growth areas in the car services industry at this moment and it is our challenge to outperform the market at any moment.' Thomas Schmidt, MD TomTom Telematics
TomTom Telematics is the fastest growing Business Unit of TomTom, and one of the world's leading providers of fleet management solutions and professional telematics services, delivered as "Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)". Our products are designed to help professional drivers to drive greener, safer and more efficiently. Our award winning online platform, WEBFLEET, is highly scalable and has the highest standards in terms of reliability and security. TomTom Telematics services more than 48,000 fleet customers in 36 countries with more than 763,000 active monitored units/vehicles from its ISO-27001 certified data centers. It is Europe's largest and fastest growing fleet management service provider. Finder sp. z o. o., Polish leader in the industry, has been part of TomTom Telematics since 2016.
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in Poland to join our Operation team.
About the position
You will report to the Team Leader and be involved in a variety of sales functions. On a day to day basis You will have the chance to participate into various sales and administration activities, work with peers from other countries and cooperate with Polish customers and partners.
As a member of the Polish Operations team, you will have to deliver the following:
- Internal Documentation Management of the Sales Support Department
- Supporting the Sales Department in the process of preparing Customer's documentation
- Registering customer records in IT systems
- Preparing reports and statistics for the needs of the Sales Support Manager
- Carry out activities supporting the daily work of the Sales Support Department
About you in details
- You are a Polish native and English in a communicative level
- You gained at least 2 years on similar position
- You have ability to work in a team
- You possess excellent computer skills and you are able to learn new programs in short time
- You are positive and pro-active
- The chance to work in a dynamic international team with a world-class brand
- Great organization
- A challenging, fast moving and innovate work environment
- Contract with flexible benefits: private medical care, life insurance, lunch vouchers, 50% discount on products and commission scheme
Who are we?
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals.
Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, and GPS sports watches. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on http://tomtom.com/careers or contact Anna Brzezińska.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top