Sales Representative for Portugal - Telematics
'Fleet management services is one of the hottest and fastest growth areas in the car services industry at this moment and it is our challenge to outperform the market at any moment.' Thomas Schmidt, MD TomTom Telematics.
TomTom Telematics is the fastest growing Business Unit of TomTom, and one of the world's leading providers of fleet management solutions and professional telematics services, delivered as "Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)". Our products are designed to help professional drivers to drive greener, safer and more efficiently. Our award winning online platform, WEBFLEET, is highly scalable and has the highest standards in terms of reliability and security. TomTom Telematics services more than 48,000 fleet customers in 60 countries with more than 763,000 active monitored units/vehicles and is Europe's largest and fastest growing fleet management service provider.
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can.
'Become part of a growing team that is continually setting the Telematics benchmarks throughout the world.'
We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our Telematics team to support our growth strategy for the future. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join us in a state of rapid growth. Big things are happening and we are seeking for an Sales Representative B2B for Portugal (Based in Lisbon or Oporto).
Sound good so far?
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- Plan your agenda: sales activities (calls, meeting, proposal, negotiation). Manage your channel partners to ensure they are committed and help them reach their goals!
- Ensure that you report all lead, opportunities and activities in a timely manner in our CRM: Salesforce.com
- We expect ongoing training on our new products solutions. Stay aware for market trends, be open and embrace change = stay out of your comfort zone
- Continuously review competition and define positioning
- Define and manage key partners for sales, distribution and other cooperation strategies (integrators, developers…).
As a member of the Portugal team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- Achievement of sales target in your Territory through your channel partners
- Reporting territory plan, sales activities, conversion rates and accurate forecasting
- Continuous update to Salesforce.com with new generated leads and opportunity management both from yourself and your partners
- Engage with new partners with the ambition to grow with TT Telematics and build and develop your high performing partner ecosystem with all type of distribution and software partners.
- Support resellers to close larger sales opportunities
What we are looking for:
- Entrepreneurial skill set with SALES HUNTER MINDSET and minimum 5 years' experience with solid track record of achieving successful sales growth in the IT, mobility, communications or software industry.
- You are an Expert in CHANNEL MANAGEMENT and DIRECT SALES. At least 5 years' experience in ENGAGING, DEVELOPING and MANAGING customers and channel partners. You are expected to be always prospecting for new customers and channel partners. Long-term perspective on developing the market is a must. You will have strategic planning skills and the ability to define and implement plans for direct sales and via your partners on regional level.
- You have a thorough understanding of the Portuguese B2B market. A STRONG existing NETWORK of customers, partners, connectors and facilitators in YOUR AREA is a must for this role. Your networking, prospecting skills, referral maximization should be second to none.
- ATTITUDE IS ALL. It is your responsibility to win the respect and trust from your partners. You're positive, optimistic, energetic and hands on attitude should be an inspiration to your partners and peers. Learn to accept responsability for all your decisions, including the ones you decide not to make!
- You have a Strong communications and influencing skills in order to communicate about software integration and value propositions at all levels within the prospects and channel partner organization. Digital savvy, research habits and market expert. Fluent in Portuguese AND ENGLISH with strong presentation skills & style, writing strength and storytelling skills. Fluent in Spanish is a plus.
- Preferred location is LISBON. Alternative: Oporto
What you can expect:
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of telematics, connected car, traffic and navigation solutions
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team where your contribution is expected to make a difference
- An exciting position working closely with the Sales Team to grow our market share in Portugal
- The opportunity to develop in the fast paced world of telematics and the connected car.
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures
- Contract with flexible benefits, flexible holiday plan, collective health insurance, and pension scheme.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on tomtom.com/careers
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top