Our team achieves more. So can you.
We are looking for the best talents for validating the content of ever-more detailed real-time traffic and Travel information we offer to millions of users, to support the QA of BMW Project and additional coordination within TTI and other PU Business unit.
Sound good so far?
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- Support the software project manager in technical clarification and tracking of requirements and errors
- Technical end to end responsibility for the software requirements, from the definition to the verification
- Fill the technical gap between internal software requirements and customer requirements
- Support Customer meetings to provide status of the implementation
- Clarify questions about technical specification during software implementation
- Technical analysis of errors reported by customer
- Assign errors to the R&D teams responsible for bug-fixing and follow up the bug-fixing progress
- Responsible for the creation of requirements and error statistics and reporting
- Ensure the traceability of requirements and errors and support the life cycle process definition
- Be up to date on technology development and challenge yourself to deliver best-in class solutions to our customers
What do we expect from you:
- Fluency in German language (written and oral) is a must
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English
- Analytical skills, strategic and solution focused thinking and acting
- Self-sufficient and customer oriented
- Positive "can-do" attitude, well organized, focusing on achieving results cost-effectively
- Ability and willingness to handle occasional peak demands
- Ability and willingness to travel for short trips
- Excellent task coordination skills
What you can expect from us:
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreunerialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- BERLIN. A pretty cool city to live and work.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Please apply on tomtom.com/careers
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top