Our team achieves more. So can you.
We are looking for the top talents to join our CPP Program Management and Planning team within our Content Production Platform Product Unit. The experience and future opportunities will include managing the planning for a Release Train, by ensuring requirements get ready, planned and released, as well as facilitating the several scrum teams of the release train and managing cross-team impediments, dependencies or escalations. Besides, you will be reporting on the status and progress to the several stakeholders.
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- Road map planning
- Deliver releasable software at the end of every Program Increment
- Maintain up to date status reports in several reporting platforms
- Management of risk, issue and action logs for the ongoing impediments, dependencies and escalations
- Requirements development, budget planning and analysis
- Close cooperation with internal clients and stakeholders
- Using technologies like scrum or Kanban as your facilitators in achieving goals, not blockers
What do we expect from you?
- You have +4 years of experience in Project Management or Product Ownership domain
- You communicate fluently
- You understand Software Development Cycle and Practices
- You track diligently
- You are an experienced Problem Solver
- You know and understand the Devops culture
- You know about continuous delivery/continuous integration process
What you can expect from us:
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly
Do you want to meet them?
Grzegorz Leopold—Director Software Engineering Poznań
Krzysztof Śmiechowicz – Director Software Engineering in core platform group Lodz
Wojciech Nowak – Senior Engineering Manager at Tom Tom Lodz
That is how you can talk about your job in a few weeks
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please check in via www.tomtom.com/careers.
Online technical assessments and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top