Product Manager Support Intern
Product Manager Support Intern – Detroit
'Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
TomTom empowers movement. As an industry leader, we excel at designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals. TomTom has grown from a Dutch based start-up company into a multi-national, global brand. As our original founders remain committed to the business, together with TomTom's global team of passionate and dedicated employees, we will continue to create new products and achieve our goals.
Where do you want to be?
TomTom is looking for an ambitious and motivated self-starter to support the growing demands of our Automotive Product Management team in Detroit. If you are passionate about technology and would like to be part of a fast paced innovative team making an impact in the automotive industry, you may be a good fit for this role!
We are looking for you to personally own the following activities:
- Support requests for quotes from automotive OEMs
- Perform usability analysis on products
- Research and identify potential business partners for location based technologies
- Develop strong partner facing product and presentation materials for Automotive OEMs
- Be involved in product testing and provide feedback
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as a Product Manager Support Intern, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Engineering degree
- Business savvy
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- An interest in automotive technology
- Working experience with PowerPoint, Excel and MS Office
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment where team work and creative ideas are nurtured.
- The opportunity to work with passionate colleagues from different countries.
- Gain valuable experience with exposure to cutting edge navigation technology
Who are we?
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals. Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, and GPS sports watches. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Business Solutions. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,500 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 35 countries. For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com.
If you would like to be part of this winning international team and help TomTom further position ourselves as the authority in location and navigation solutions, please apply at: www.tomtom.com/careers.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top