'Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions.
Would you like contribute to the production process for the development of the maps behind the products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
Where do you want to be?
Your primary goals will be to analyze the as-is state of existing production processes and find opportunities for improvement. Design the 'to be' state, taking into account state of the art tools and techniques. Define validation criteria to allow processes to be validated before going into production.
Help roll out and follow up processes while they are live.
In this position you will….
- Work in a global team of process engineers.
- Be part of a cross functional team including software engineers, testers, in an Agile environment.
- Work in a result-oriented way, which means we try to optimize our efforts to bring most value in given timeline. To achieve that all team members must play together, performing various roles depending on current needs.
- Be exposed to many challenges and opportunities to learn and gain valuable experience.
What do we expect from you?
You are a dynamic, highly motivated and friendly individual with a strong technical background. You are a self-starter who feels comfortable working in a dynamic team environment and positively contributes to the future of the business. You work independently to resolve issues. You are passionate about continuous improvement. You do not accept status quo and can challenge mediocrity. With your positive attitude and energy you are able to work in a fast paced, target driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and clear deadlines.
- You are capable of analyzing complex problems.
- You are an open-minded person, ready to try another approach when it might bring benefits to the team or project.
- You are team-oriented, which means being able to communicate with other team members, expressing doubts and accepting constructive criticism in reasonable way.
You have excellent communication and presentations skills, and are able to interact with different cultures and levels of colleagues. You are looking forward to joining an excellent team with whom you deliver and celebrate success. You are fluent in English.
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Experienced in using process engineering tools and techniques such as Six Sigma, FMEA, BPM
- Bachelor's in Engineering or equivalent by experience
- Master's in Geography/Geology , ICT, Topography is good to have.
- Ability of analysing problems and decomposing it into logical parts
- Knowledge of GIS tooling, statistics, process mining
- Good communications skills – you should be able to communicate in English with colleagues from other locations on a daily basis
What do we Offer?
- The chance to work in a dynamic team with a world-class brand in agile environment
- Market rate salary & benefits (depending on experience)
- A challenging, fast moving and innovate work environment
- An enthusiastic team and a good work atmosphere
Who are we?
Founded in 1991, TomTom is a leading provider of navigation and location-based products and services.
TomTom maps, traffic information and navigation technology power automotive in-dash systems, mobile devices, web based applications and government and business solutions. TomTom also designs and manufactures its own location-based products including portable navigation devices and fleet management solutions, as well as GPS-enabled sports watches.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, TomTom has 5000 employees worldwide and sells its products in over 45 countries.
By streamlining and integrating our organization we have created a lean and agile structure enabling us to stay close to our customers and substantially improving our time to market. TomTom comprises four business units - Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Business Solutions.
TomTom India Private Limited is one of India's Best IT & IT- BPM Company to Work for - 2015. It is amongst 50 Best IT & IT-BPM companies to work for in India and amongst the Top 5 among Emerging organizations in IT & IT-BPM.
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on www.tomtom.com/careers or contact Swathi Kesireddy
Online assessments and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top