PreSales Representative English Native Speaker - Telematics
'Fleet management services is one of the hottest and fastest growth areas in the car services industry at this moment and it is our challenge to outperform the market at any moment.' Thomas Schmidt, MD TomTom Telematics.
TomTom Telematics is the fastest growing business unit within TomTom. It's main SaaS platform WEBFLEET supports over 48.000 business customers worldwide to realize substantial operational performance improvement. With a strategy of indirect and direct sales as well as M&A, TomTom Telematics grows with more than 30% yearly. Would you like to be part of a team that challenges itself to outperform daily and contribute to growing a new (SaaS for Business) market?
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can. To further accelerate our growth even more and strengthening our leading position we are on the outlook for a PreSales Representative English native speaker.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in Lead Generation and Qualification to join our Inside Sales Team in the Barcelona office of our Business Unit TomTom Telematics, to support our efforts of selling our fleet management solution called WEBFLEET to businesses in the respective regions.
Sound good so far?
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
Handle each call following the guidelines provided with respect to the preparation, introduction, question-asking and closing techniques to create awareness of the advantages of implementing a fleet management system and to qualify the lead obtaining all the relevant information;
Organise and handle live/online demos with prospects;
Be constantly in contact with the sales reps and pass the contact details of leads qualified as "sales-ready" on to the corresponding sales teams;
- Log all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in our internal software systems.
What we are looking for:
- You are a good self-motivator, tenacious and persuasive, team player with a positive attitude (an optimist);
- You have a healthy interest in sales.
- You have advanced user-level software skills; Have good writing skills;
- You have minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience, e.g. Telemarketing/Business Development or Customer Support;
- You understand how our customers are organized in order to identify the right contact person;
- You are English native speaker.
What can you expect:
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
Let's not forget the good stuff
- Competitive base salary with a generous commission scheme
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension Plan (after 6 months contract)
- Lunch Vouchers
- 50% discount on purchase of TomTom products;
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on tomtom.com/careers
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top