Part-Time Payroll Coordinator
Where do you want to be?
Are you a recent college graduate who is looking to gain experience working alongside a dynamic payroll team?
TomTom is looking to hire a detailed oriented individual to join our Payroll team in Lebanon, NH. This person will get first-hand experience working for a global organization within our Financial Shared Service Unit. The right person for this entry-level role will have great interpersonal skills, an affinity for numbers and a strong desire to learn. This is a 24 hour per week part-time role preferably 3 days per week.
- Coordinate the submission of monthly payroll for our Latin America entities
- Provide Support and backup of bi-weekly payroll of our US, Mexico and Canada entities
- Prepare payments to employees and Authorities
- Coordinate Expat payrolls with external providers
- Assistance with internal auditing of payroll
- Participate in payroll / HR projects
As a member of the global Payroll team, you will deliver the following:
- Ensure correctness of the processed data to the payroll provider
- Provide input to the Financial Shared Service Center on payroll related matters
- Provide first class service to internal clients and to external providers
- Strive for continual improvement and standardization of the global payroll process
- Provide the required support during external and internal audits
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as a Payroll Coordinator, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Business
- An excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with ADP a plus
- Good interaction between all levels of management and different cultures
- Proficiency in speaking and writing in English
- Hands on mentality and ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy, detail orientated and passion for quality
What do we offer?
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions;
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, working with colleagues from different countries and cultures
If you would like to be part of this winning team and help us further position ourselves as the authority in location and navigation solutions, please click on the apply button or go to www.tomtom.com/careers.
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top