Order Administration Manager
TomTom empowers movement. As an industry leader, we excel at designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals. TomTom has grown from a Dutch based start-up company into a multi-national, global brand. As our original founders remain committed to the business, together with TomTom’s global team of passionate and dedicated employees, we will continue to create new products and achieve our goals.
Where do you want to be?
TomTom is on the move. And we are moving fast. Busy bringing insight led innovation to new markets; TomTom is creating lots of opportunities for talented individuals along the way. It is fast, it is sometimes furious and it is anything but boring!
The Operation’s Team is a crucial part of TomTom’s North American business as it drives our organizations’ supply, product availability, and delivery to our customers. We are seeking, as part of this integral team, an analytical and process-minded leader to fill the role of Order Administration Manager at our US Headquarters in Burlington, MA. The Order Administration Manager is responsible for handling the day-to-day management of our order entry and supply chain activities. Cross-functional collaboration is a critical component of this role, reporting directly to the VP of Global Supply Chain.
The main tasks of this role will include:
- Direct oversight of all Order Management and Supply Chain related activities for North America.
- Management of staff, including hiring, training & performance management.
- Improving operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization’s mission with a focus on tracking and measuring - KPI’s – making recommendations to improve productivity, quality and efficiency.
- Troubleshooting problems and resolving issues to meet our business and customer needs, ensuring the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Communicating and interacting professionally and effectively with all departments while taking a leading role in Operations.
- Reviewing and interpreting new Customer Agreements for insight on their impact on Operations.
- Oversee Month end and Quarter end close tasks.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as an Order Administration Manager, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-8 years’ experience.
- Proven leadership and management of order administration and supply chain operations and team.
- Ability to think independently, as well as determine and implement appropriate decisions.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Solid cross-functional teamwork with collaborative and influential leadership skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills with critical attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage and follow through on projects and assignments.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently to deliver timely results.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Knowledge and prior experience with SAP strongly preferred.
- Proficient with MS OFFICE (Word, Excel. PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Ability to work with various applications and interfaces.
- Experience working with logistics partners, or managing a 3rd Party Logistics Provider a plus.
Our team works with hundreds of specialist suppliers who provide the components, manufacturing expertise, and distribution capability to get our products to market on time. This involves meticulous planning and co-ordination with suppliers all around the world. Our responsibility starts with helping development and product management to move projects into full-scale mass production, and goes all the way through to managing the end of the product lifecycle.
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment where team work and creative ideas are nurtured.
- A culture that is fun and dynamic, full of agile, relentlessly customer focused self-starters and entrepreneurs.
- The opportunity to work with passionate colleagues from different countries and global teams.
- Compensation includes a generous base salary, a commission scheme, 15 PTO days, 12 company holidays and 3 additional days to perform community service annually.
- Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life and 401(k).
Who are we?
At TomTom our mission is to make technology so easy to use, that everyone can benefit from it. We created easy to use navigation devices, helping millions of people to get where they want to be. Today, we continue to simplify the complex, making technology more accessible for everyone.
We have four customer facing business units: Consumer, Telematics, Automotive and Licensing.
We make easy to use navigation devices, sport watches and action cameras for consumers. We enable businesses with vehicles to more easily manage and improve fleet efficiency while increasing overall business performance with our Telematics solutions. We also offer a world leading real-time map platform that is powering innovative location based services and helping to make automated driving a reality for the automotive industry.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,400 employees worldwide and sell our products in 48 countries.
If you would like to be part of this winning international team and help TomTom further position ourselves as the authority in location and navigation solutions, please apply at: www.tomtom.com/careers.
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Back to top