Fleet management services is one of the hottest and fastest growth areas in the car services industry at this moment and it is our challenge to outperform the market at any moment.' Thomas Schmidt, MD TomTom Telematics
TomTom Telematics is the fastest growing Business Unit of TomTom, and one of the world's leading providers of fleet management solutions and professional telematics services, delivered as "Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)". Our products are designed to help professional drivers to drive greener, safer and more efficiently. Our award winning online platform, WEBFLEET, is highly scalable and has the highest standards in terms of reliability and security. TomTom Telematics services more than 47,000 fleet customers in 36 countries with more than 720,000 active monitored units/vehicles from its ISO-27001 certified data centers. It is Europe's largest and fastest growing fleet management service provider. Finder sp. z o. o., Polish leader in the industry, has been part of TomTom Telematics since 2016.
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in Poland to join our Operation team. You will be the "face/voice of the Company", the initial impression of the Company rests with.
About the position
You will report to the Operations Director and be involved in a variety of office functions. On a day to day basis you will be expected to handle a multitude of duties from answering and directing incoming calls, registering visitors, booking and maintaining conference rooms, to managing the stationery store and maintaining archiving system.
As a member of the Polish Operations team, you will have to deliver the following:
- Maintain general appearance of reception and kitchen areas
- Manage stationery supplies and stock levels
- Maintain staff kitchen and supplies
- Assist departments with projects as needed
- Book all flights and hotel arrangements
- Arrange transportation of foreign visitors (online booking – daily collection), same day couriers, taxis, flights & hotels
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Maintain archive system
- Ensure filing of Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Sales Invoice
- Managing visitors' procedure
- Manage, facilitate and where required set up, internal/external (visitors) meetings including booking and coordinating rooms, serving beverages, ordering lunches, and checking/setting up rooms prior to meetings
Manage Incoming Calls
- Screen and quickly direct incoming calls to the appropriate department or member of staff some of which are engineers remotely located
- Take effective and accurate messages, passing them on to the correct member of staff in a timely manner
- Assisting and dealing with queries from members of staff relating to general office functions
About you in details
- You are a Polish native and fluent in English in speaking and writing
- You gained at least 2 years of experience in administration
- You have experience in organizing office
- You are able to handle busy switchboard while dealing with administrative tasks in a skilled, cheerful and courteous manner.
- You have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- You possess excellent computer and administration / organization / time management skills
- You are positive and pro-active
- The chance to work in a dynamic international team with a world-class brand
- Great organization
- A challenging, fast moving and innovate work environment
- Contract with flexible benefits, private medical care, life insurance, 50% discount on products and bonus scheme
Who are we?
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals.
Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, and GPS sports watches. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure please click on www.tomtom.com/careers or for specific questions contact Anna Brzezinska.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English
Online assessments and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top