NDS Sr Java Software Engineer
Here's a little taste of your challenge
- Implement quality proven software components for the NDS compiler suite based on provided requirements from Product Owner.
- Provide estimates for new requirements.
- Help Product Owner to break big requirements into smaller.
- Identify and propose possible improvements.
What we expect from you
- In depth java know-how.
- Quality driven development - unit testing (JUnit, continuous integration).
- Experience with relational databases, SQL programming, and related Java frameworks (e.g. Hibernate, JDBC).
- Comfortable developing on Windows and Linux platforms.
- University degree in informatics, geoinformatics or related. But if you're talented, degrees aren't everything.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top