National Account Manager - Retail
TomTom empowers movement. As an industry leader, we excel at designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals. TomTom has grown from a Dutch based start-up company into a multi-national, global brand. As our original founders remain committed to the business, together with TomTom’s global team of passionate and dedicated employees, we will continue to create new products and achieve our goals.
TomTom is looking for accomplished talent in sales to join our National Account Management team at our headquarters in Burlington, MA. In this role, you will work collaboratively with the sales team while building the TomTom brand and market share. You will be assigned several existing accounts with Big Box Retailers in addition to developing new business initiatives through the retail channel. This person will be responsible for building partnerships and driving revenue.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new & existing product placement, promotional & retail channel sales opportunities for TomTom’s consumer products
- Managing the lifecycle of multiple ranged products across retail channels
- Exploring new opportunities for brand and category growth using available market data
- Ongoing communication regarding promotional opportunities, brand & category direction & outstanding issues
- Maintaining accurate forecasts & reporting
- Developing retail strategy and sales plan to drive sell-out and best in class retail placement in all assigned channels
- Assessing competitive price position, assuring we are competitively priced to maximize sales and profitability within account
- Secure the best retail execution at all points of sale, manage placement strategy and plans
- Monitoring and measuring progress against the budget and altering plans, strategies, etc. to ensure achievement of the sales budget and achieve customer satisfaction
- Experience building partnerships and driving revenue within national retail channels preferably within the Consumer Electronics industry
- Goal oriented sales professional with consistent track record of achieving goals
- Passion to be part of a growing business team within a global organization
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, in order to achieve both personal and team goals
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Must be proactive and responsive while having a good analytical, problem-solving approach with the ability to analyze customers’ individual needs
- College Degree preferred
TomTom offers the chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment where team work and creative ideas are nurtured. Compensation includes a generous base salary, a commission scheme, 15 PTO days, 12 company holidays and 3 additional days to perform community service annually. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life and 401k.
Who are we?
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals. Best known for being a global leader in navigation and mapping products, TomTom also creates GPS Sport Watches, as well as state-of-the-art fleet management solutions and industry leading location based products.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,500 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 46 countries.
Please click on www.tomtom.com/careers or send your resume directly to: [email protected]
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Back to top