Marketing & Sales Support Specialist
'Fleet management services is one of the hottest and fastest growth areas in the car services industry at this moment and it is our challenge to outperform the market at any moment.' Thomas Schmidt, MD TomTom Telematics
TomTom Telematics is the fastest growing Business Unit of TomTom, and one of the world's leading providers of fleet management solutions and professional telematics services, delivered as "Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)". Our products are designed to help professional drivers to drive greener, safer and more efficiently. Our award winning online platform, WEBFLEET, is highly scalable and has the highest standards in terms of reliability and security. TomTom Telematics services more than 47,000 fleet customers in 36 countries with more than 720,000 active monitored units/vehicles from its ISO-27001 certified data centers. It is Europe's largest and fastest growing fleet management service provider. Finder sp. z o.o., Polish leader in the industry, has been part of TomTom Telematics since 2016.
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in Poland to join our team within our Sales Unit. You will be in contact with several internal and external stakeholders and deliver overall sales and marketing support to our Polish team.
About the position
Your primary purpose is focus on providing excellent marketing & sales support to the Polish team. You will have the chance to participate into various activities, work with peers from other countries and cooperate with Polish customers and partners.
As a member of the Polish Sales and Marketing team, you will have to deliver the following:
- Support and actively participate in everyday activities focused on achieving sales goals
- Handle, participate and coordinate events and projects
- Produce BTL marketing, including leaflets, gadgets, presentations
- Manage translations from English to Polish
- Manage and be the primary point of contact for local marketing supplier base regarding purchase order raising and ordering of services and materials
- Prepare and distribute weekly sales reports and forecast, using CRM and other tools and coordinate with other EU peers
- Support travel policy and organize business travel for the sales team
About you in details
- You are positive and pro-active
- You are a Polish native and fluent in English
- You have excellent communication skills
- You gained at least 2 years of experience in marketing and/or sales
- You have a background / experience in a B2B environment
- You have experience in organizing events
- You have experience with CRM and/or are excellent in Excel
- You are structured, confident and proactive with a good business understanding
- You enjoy working in a team in a dynamic environment
- You possess excellent computer and administration / organization / time management skills
- The chance to work in a dynamic international team with a world-class brand
- Great sales organization
- A challenging, fast moving and innovate work environment
- Contract with flexible benefits, private medical care, life insurance, 50% discount on products and bonus scheme
Who are we?
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals.
Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, and GPS sports watches. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure please click on www.tomtom.com/careers or for specific questions contact Anna Brzezinska.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English
Online assessments and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top