Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in The Netherlands (Amsterdam) to join our Marketing team within our TomTom Telematics Unit. The experience and future opportunities will include excellent marketing support to the Benelux team. You will have the chance to participate in different marketing related activities, campaigns and support the execution of the marketing plan. You are a champion in digital marketing and together with the marketing team you will make our TomTom Telematics business and brand a great commercial success! You will be reporting directly into the Marketing Manager Benelux.
As a member of the Benelux Marketing team, you will have to deliver the following:
- support and actively participate in B2B marketing related activities, such as; awareness campaigns, lead generation campaigns, emailing, sales promos, events and partner engagement activities
- gather and analyze market data from various data sources in order to reveal new insights and come up with remarkable marketing tactics
- pro-actively support of the Marketing Manager with day-to-day business
What do we expect from you?
To be successful in as a Marketing Intern, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- University / business school student in the last two years of study;
- You enjoy working in a team and in a dynamic environment;
- You are positive and pro-active;
- You have excellent communication skills and speak Dutch and English fluently;
- You are structured, confident with a good business understanding;
- Interest for technology and innovation;
- Energetic, result-driven, forward-thinker;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- You should be enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship;
What do we offer?
- An adventure in the cutting-edge SaaS solutions and IT, connected car and B2B marketing.
- The opportunity to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
- 500 Euros (Gross based on full time work);
- A 6 months internship contract.
- The exciting opportunity to be part of our internship program Interns on Track.
Who are we?
TomTom Telematics is a Business Unit of TomTom dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. WEBFLEET is a Software-as-a-Service solution, used by small to large businesses to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental gregand leasing industries, car importers and companies that address businesses as well as consumers.
TomTom Telematics is one of the world's leading telematics solution providers with more than 763,000 subscriptions worldwide. The company services drivers in more than 60 countries, giving them the industry's strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third party applications and integrations. More than 48,000 customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2016.
For further information, please visit tomtom.com/telematics
Follow us on Twitter @TomTomWEBFLEET
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top