Market Intelligence & Digital Analyst
TomTom empowers movement. As an industry leader, we excel at designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals. TomTom has grown from a Dutch based start-up company into a multi-national, global brand. As our original founders remain committed to the business, together with TomTom’s global team of passionate and dedicated employees, we will continue to create new products and achieve our goals.
Where do you want to be?
The Market Intelligence Analyst will drive fact based analytics, research and insights to influence decision making to support our Consumer growth strategy.
The goal is to optimize marketing efforts, drive efficiency, identify opportunities and create actions from analytical insights. This will come in the form of understanding our existing user audience, shaping the message/positioning for new products, measuring success of our marketing and promotional investments and keeping up to date with trends within the markets we operate.
You will work closely with marketing, sales and finance in order to properly execute projects and help teams understand the market opportunities. You will gain exposure within a global organization by becoming the expert in the North American market. You will gather, maintain and analyze various types of internal and external data to offer recommendations and aid informed business decisions.
The role covers analysis of our full Consumer product portfolio from our navigation devices for cars and motorcycles, our range of GPS Sport and Fitness watches and our action camera.
As the Marketing Intelligence & Digital Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Perform analysis on competitors, industry conditions, business drivers, product trends and other factors influencing future sales and marketing positioning/product offering. Identify new opportunities
- Develop and maintain KPI dashboards and weekly/monthly reports to be presented to management
- Support our digital sales account managers by developing trend analysis and planning with analytical tools and models
- Examine ROI of (digital) marketing campaigns. Identify areas for optimization and increased profitability
- Plan, influence and measure our promotional calendar performance
- Perform market research in new markets or for positioning of new products using industry associations, statisticians and market experts
- Determine TomTom brand perceptions in North America and gain insights from our users
- Co-ordinate with Product Marketing Managers (globally) to influence product positioning and pricing
Skills and Experience needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Social Sciences; MBA, or Master’s degree, a plus
- 3+ years’ experience with analysis, insight development and market research
- Passion for consumer electronic products, especially fitness wearables in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to use several sources of data and link multiple inputs to support recommendations. Manage relationships with data and research agency vendors
- Be able to apply expert judgement and knowledge to data analysis. Results focused with strong analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Comfortable presenting complex information to management in a clear, understandable way with data driven business recommendations
- Creativity in using data visualization methods
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to join a business that is transforming itself to support advanced global technologies
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, working with professionals from different countries and cultures;
- Cross collaboration with a variety of departments
- Compensation includes a generous base salary, a bonus plan, 15 PTO days, 12 company holidays and 3 additional days to perform community service annually;
- Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life and 401(k)
Sports & Social events, casual work environment and more……
Who are we?
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals. Best known for being a global leader in navigation and mapping products, TomTom also creates GPS Sport Watches, as well as state-of-the-art fleet management solutions and industry leading location based products.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,500 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 46 countries.
Please apply via www.tomtom.com/careers or email your resume directly to [email protected]
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Back to top