Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years, in 10 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can.
Not only are we known for keeping the world moving forward everyday, we strive to keep you moving forward in your career too. We look for people who bring innovative thinking to everything they do. Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you entrepreneurial and a self-starter? Do you like to experience and learn things beyond your function? At TomTom you will never get bored.
We are looking for someone who can bring innovative and modern thinking to our Rewards team. This is someone who will be able to deliver scalable solutions and can design and develop programs for our Group worldwide in an effort to attract and retain the great talent needed to continue to drive TomTom forward.
Sound good so far?
Here's a little taste of your challenge
- You will be the point of contact for reward matters for assigned functions/regions and countries and provide HR and leadership with professional advice at an individual and policy level.
- You will actively participate in the development and implementation of TomTom Group and business unit specific total compensation strategies, consistent with corporate philosophy.
- You will contribute to the design, improvement and implementation of policies and processes in areas like incentive programs, benchmarking, job grading, salary management, company cars and sales compensation programs.
- You will provide advice and input where needed toward executive compensation programs, executives, executive search and mandatory reporting
- You advise, define and manage implementation, harmonization and integration of local compensation & benefits packages, employment conditions and payrolls for companies in existing and new countries and acquisitions.
- You will drive and the overall benefits for our US locations, inclusive of the benefits and retirement committees.
- You will lead design/improvement projects at a global level in various areas of compensation & benefits.
And you will develop, implement, maintain salary and benefit programs in more than 37 countries. Including: Base Pay Management; Annual Merit, Bonus and LTI process; Incentive Programs; Benefits; Perks & ancillary benefits
What we are looking for
- You like our brand, you are energetic, entrepreneurial, and innovative.
- You are likely to have a university degree in HR Management, social or business sciences and at least 8 years of relevant HR experience of which at least 5 years relevant international C&B experience.
- You have an advanced level knowledge of trends and developments in compensation & benefits, as well as financial knowledge. Next to that you have basic knowledge of local and international tax and labor legislation.
- You are a fresh thinking and will bring ideas to attract and retain talent.
- You are a self-starter, think creatively and work independently to resolve issues.With your positive attitude and energy you are able to work in a fast paced, target driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and clear deadlines.
- You have excellent communication and presentations skills and are able to interact with different cultures and levels of management. You have proven experience in interacting with middle/sr management, works councils and external parties, such as consultants and lawyers.
- You have experience with and knowledge of US benefits plans.
- You are fluent in English.
- You thrive on the ability to achieve more everyday in everything you do.
What you can expect
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard.We like to have fun.There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something?The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are.There is always room for good ideas.Entreprenurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions.We don't like to wait.It's in our DNA to move forward.So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers.We make things happen. Quickly.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top