Manager CRM Business Systems
Where do you want to be?
TomTom Telematics provides WEBFLEET – the world class SaaS platform for fleet businesses – and one of the market leaders in a fast growing industry.
The Manager CRM Business Systems is a management role for the assigned functional/Technology area in the IT organization to support the business. A solid technical and cross functional understanding of the CRM landscape and business processes, including e-commerce and further related technologies, is needed to fulfill this role successfully. We therefore look for a strong business orientated leader with proven management experience in SaaS-CRM platforms working in an international, multi-lingual environment.
Sound good so far?
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- Lead the operations/support and development of the application architecture in the relevant domain (SaaS CRM, e-Commerce and Call Center telephony platform);
- Manage, coach and motivate a team of resources that delivers best in class solutions to business requirements and solutions for technical challenges;
- Manage and prioritize workload and tasks for the team, provide clear guidance;
- Provide in depth process, application/platform and technical expertise;
- Provide consultation on technology challenges, system issues and implementing cross functional solutions;
- Participate in decision making process around technology strategy, conduct analysis on technical viability of solutions and provides guidance;
- Fully understanding business requirements and translate them into smart and maintainable solution;
- Coordinate cross functionally within IT and/or business functions/departments;
- Manage the relationship with the different stakeholders: business/IT function leads and vendors;
- Manage and deliver projects - on schedule, within budget and high quality;
- Manage suppliers in cooperation with other Business Units of the TomTom Group;
- Ensure compliance with contractual, legal/privacy and audit requirements.
What are we looking for:
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in information technology or related field;
- Minimum 7 years of proven experience managing IT platforms for a larger company in a cross functional environment with focus on CRM;
- Mandatory experience (5+ years) with SaaS CRM solutions such as Salesforce.com and Oracle CX Cloud;
- Several years of people management experience;
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders, while being hands-on and able to dive deep and analyze systems, processes and data effectively;
- Project management experience in large to medium size projects that span the company enterprise, defining milestone dates and managing delivery;
- Proven presentation, communication and organizational skills, with the ability to adapt complex technical topics and applying it to audiences with different knowledge levels and responsibilities;
- Solution-oriented with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Excellent command of English. Additional languages (e.g. Spanish and/or German) are an advantage.
What you can expect:
- An adventure in the cutting-edge SaaS solutions and IT, connected car and B2B marketing;
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company;
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with;
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly;
- Flexible benefits, 25 annual leave days, flexible holiday plan, collective health insurance, pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme;
Who are we?
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,100 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries. Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
TomTom Telematics is a Business Unit of TomTom dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. WEBFLEET is a Software-as-a-Service solution, used by small to large businesses to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address businesses as well as consumers.
TomTom Telematics is one of the world's leading telematics solution providers with more than 720,000 subscriptions worldwide. The company services drivers in more than 60 countries, giving them the industry's strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third party applications and integrations. More than 47,000 customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2016.
For further information, please visit tomtom.com/telematics
Follow us on Twitter @TomTomWEBFLEET
For the full story about the vacancy, please click on www.tomtom.com/careers.
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top