Location & Navigation Services- Senior Software Engineer (Cloud Engineer)
We are looking for a person with experience or interest in cloud engineering and good command of English.
Experience with :
- Clouds (AWS or Azure) infrastructure as a code (~1 year)
- Configuration management (~1 year)
- Continuous integration (~1 year)
- Deployment automation
- System administration (Linux) (~2 year)
- Programming in Java (~ 4years)
NICE TO HAVE
Experience with :
- Infrastructure monitoring (ELK, Grafana, InfluxDB)
- Hardware based performance improvements
What you can expect from us?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Challenging role in an open, innovative and international culture
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Market rate salary, bonuses and benefits such as: private medical care, benefit card, lunch card, up to 50% discount on our products
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Lodz. A pretty cool city to live and work!
We would like to meet you!
Please apply through www.tomtom.com/careers.
Your recruiter for this job is Karolina Leoniak.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top