Location & Navigation Services- Scrum Master
Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
Scrum Master's responsibility is to help the scrum team achieve its goals. Supports
Self-organization and continuous improvement cycle, implements Scrum practices and eliminates impediments.
We are looking for a talented people who are passionate about agile practices and work and process shaping in pursue of increasing productivity of development teams.
Scrum Master will have an opportunity to:
- Assure that the teams follow the rules of Scrum
- Make sure that sprint objectives are met
- Support release planning
- Coordinate implementation tasks and solution delivery for server-side systems (location and navigation web services) for geocoding, reverse geocoding, routing, filtering, satellite imagery and map tool chain etc.
- Remove impediments
- Help managing communication and status reporting within the organization
- Facilitate continuous improvement
- Work with two development teams
- Learn and apply and experiment with rules of SAFe (http://www.scaledagileframework.com)
- Support the engineering manager in assuring successful execution of all LNS Product Unit's undertakings
We look for the following experience, skills and knowledge:
- Good command of English both in speech and writing
- Working experience in Scrum or other agile framework, preferably in the role of Scrum Master
- Good understanding of roles and responsibilities of scrum team members
- Flawless communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to track status of the team's work and to switch context
- Interest in software engineering
- Any relevant certification is a plus
- Technical background is a plus
What you can expect from us
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Challenging role in an open, innovative and international culture
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Market rate salary, bonuses and benefits such as: private medical care, benefit card, lunch card, up to 50% discount on our products
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- We would like to meet you!
Please apply through www.tomtom.com/careers.
Your recruiter for this job is Karolina Leoniak.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top