Location & Navigation Services - iOS intern
What if we told you that you can achieve more at TomTom in less time than at any other company?
From coding the next product revolution, to selling it, we always want inspired people to join us.
Find the right vacancy for you? Please click Apply. We look forward getting to know you!
LNS- iOS Intern
Our team achieves more every day.
So can you!
Here's a little taste of your challenge
- Development work within the team of engineers working on a mobile turn-by-turn navigation application and iOS SDK that uses various web services owned by TomTom
- Involvement in a process of automating software tests and deployment
- Fresh ideas and input for the design decisions
What we expect from you
- Student in a field of Computer Science or any IT background
- Basic knowledge of Objective-C
- Good command of English written and spoken
- Any experience with iOS Framework API
- Willingness to learn
- Communication skills
- Team work
…is more than welcome:
- Knowledge of some of these: Git, AWS, C++, Android, Linux, scripting languages
What we offer:
- Paid internship with flexible working time
- Possibility to gain experience with an applied Agile methodology
- Experienced engineers to work with and learn from
- Challenging role in an open, innovative and international company
- Friendly working atmosphere
We would like to meet you!
To apply, please click on www.tomtom.com/careers or contact Justyna Sobótka ([email protected])
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top