Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
We have been making navigation devices since 1991, navigation apps since 2002 and entered the automotive industry in 2010. And in 2011 we entered the Sports industry. As TomTom keeps on innovating and expanding into new territories and techniques, we keep on investing in our people to make these innovations happen.
Hiring the right talent is key to TomTom's ability to deliver against its strategy. In Talent Acquisition, we provide our teams access to relevant candidates for their open vacancies and ensure that candidates go through an attractive and smooth application process. Our Lodz office is a major growth-site for TomTom and we are recruiting large numbers of software development related profiles.
We're looking for a lead recruiter to manage the Talent Acquisition team in Lodz. The team currently consists of 4 recruiters, two sourcers and an admin. In this role, you'll manage and support the team to provide best of class recruitment for our Eastern European offices whilst delivering a small portfolio of roles as a recruiter yourself. This role reports into the Head of Global Talent Acquisition.
Here's a little taste of your challenge
- Team management – lead and inspire the team to achieve more in their jobs and in their careers;
- Process improvement – create an attractive, swift candidate journey for candidates through clearly defined Talent Acquisition processes;
- Relationship management – Position Talent Acquisition as a function and make sure that all stakeholders know about progress and their role in in the recruitment process;
- Planning – through discussions with local leadership, establish a recruitment forecast and allocate resourcing accordingly ;
- Vendor management – build strong relationships and ensure we have access to cutting edge recruitment services;
What we expect from you
- Passion for Talent Acquisition, demonstrated through your own development and previous experience within the field;
- Extensive experience with managing recruitment teams in fast moving environments;
- Creativity in your thinking as to how Talent Acquisition can contribute to TomTom's continued business success;
- The ability to work across all units and seniority levels in the organization to effectively communicate, collaborate and implement Talent Acquisition initiatives;
- A natural curiosity for everything around you. You're eager to learn, coach and support others by challenging the current status quo.
What you can expect
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company;
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with;
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued;
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly;
- Amsterdam. A pretty cool city to live and work. Lots of inspiration and when it's sunny, the whole city comes alive!
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top