Java Full-Stack Engineer
Our teams achieve more every day. So can you.
Who are you?
- Are you curious about how digital maps are built, maintained and delivered to customers?
- Are you passionate about complex systems, clever algorithms or mathematical models?
- Are Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or Big Data not just buzzwords to you?
- Are you proficient in Java but not afraid to venture in other areas?
- Do you want to work with next generation technologies, in an environment where your ideas count and where you are encouraged to drive change?
Recognize yourself? Read on!
Here's a little taste of the challenges we have in store for you
- Dive into requirements and develop excellent solutions for them
- Deliver high quality software through agile development methodologies
- Keep the code base maintainable, whilst meeting challenging requirements
- Constantly challenge current practices, look for leaner and more efficient methods
- Quickly assess and apply the potential of emerging technologies
- Keep looking at the bigger picture for the problem at hand
What do we expect from you?
- Master's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Profound knowledge of the Java universe and beyond
- Good knowledge of design patterns and clean code principles
- Knowledge of automated testing and deployment tools
- Willing to work in a self-organizing team in which you contribute to diverse tasks (development, testing, user support, deployment, operational tasks)
- Eager to learn, never-ending curiosity about new technologies, paradigms or research domains.
- Focus on 'getting things done', without sacrificing quality
- Fluent in English
- Hands-on experience in any of the below is a plus :
Big Data, Geospatial processing, Machine learning & Artificial Intelligence, Remote Sensing, Cloud
computing, API security
What is in it for you?
- A challenging job in a world-class international company promoting innovative and modern technologies in the field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic team, with a mixture of cultures and nationalities
- Plenty of room for personal growth, in any direction you choose
- Market rate salary, bonuses and benefits
- A company culture that encourages you to work hard and play hard. We like to move fast and have fun while at it!
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top