IT Support Intern
Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in IT to join our Employee Services team within our OTS Business Unit. The experience and future opportunities will include supporting TomTom employees in two offices in Amsterdam by providing local IT Support services.
As a member of the global Employee Services team, you will have to deliver the following:
- Prepare and image hardware for new TomTom employees
- Troubleshoot hardware and office related issues
- Work with AD and security groups in AD
- Order hardware and accessories
- Support Office 365
What do we expect from you?
To be successful in as a Employee Services Intern, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- You should have good social and communication skills
- You should have a pro-active and hands on approach
- You should have experience in several OS (Windows/iOS/Linux)
- You should have experience in AD and Exchange
- You should be enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship;
- You should only apply if you are an EU citizen due to working permit regulations.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
- 500 Euros (Gross based on full time work);
- A 3 to 6 months internship contract
- The exciting opportunity to be part of our internship program Interns on Track.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top