Internship E-Commerce Automotive
Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like to contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in technology management to join our Automotive Product Management team. The experience and future opportunities will include aligning with stakeholders, assessing technology, creating business cases and defining roadmaps.
As a member of the global Automotive Product Management team, you will have to deliver the following:
- Build or buy proposal on e-commerce solutions
- Including proof of concept
- Business case template
- Launch plan, with geographical and feature timeline
What do we expect from you?
To be successful in as an intern, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Business and technical related studies
- Experience with web-development and e-commerce (JAVA or others) are an advantage.
- Ability to interact with and combine views of stakeholders from different backgrounds (Marketing, Engineering, Strategy)
- Internationally oriented
- You must be enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship;
- You should only apply if you are an EU citizen due to working permit regulations.
What do we offer?
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions;
- The opportunity to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
- 500 Euros (Gross based on full time work);
- A 6 months internship contract
- The exciting opportunity to be part of our internship program Interns on Track.
Who are we?
Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, GPS sports watches, and action cameras. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,000 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries. For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com
For the full story about the vacancy (ref job 0001104) or procedure, please click on the apply button, and go to www.tomtom.com/careers
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top