International Marketing Coordinator - Amsterdam
Where do you want to be?
Fleet telematics is a strongly growing market - only just entering the phase of "market growth" in very diversified and localized activities. Being in the market for 15 years, our flagship product brand WEBFLEET led the way. TomTom Telematics' professional B2B marketing organization positioned the WEBFLEET brand amongst some hundreds of competitors, creates most press coverage in the market and created an advanced lead management system.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our Marketing team within our Telematics Business Unit in Amsterdam. The position International Marketing Coordinator will help to bring this experience outside Europe, into new growth areas – and support the self-dependent local commercial teams with the professional background that was established over the years.
The experience and responsibilities will include:
- Be the linking pin between the local (non-European) market leaders and their marketing requirements and the marketing management;
- Deliver market entry strategies, and take responsibility for sub-elements (ranging from PR execution to implementing social media strategy – depending on to fit in the teams of the new regions)
- Monitor and control the marketing budgets for these regions;
Reporting to the Marketing management, you are asked to deliver the following:
- Support Americas, South Africa, Oceania's commercial management
- Support and facilitate the realization of online strategies (web development, advertising, SEO, social)
- Help to implement a professional lead generation process (from creation to appointment setting, incl needed system guidance)
- Provide brand guidance
- Be the first contact for the new regions, when it concerns corporate communications
- Support roll out global marketing campaigns in the regions
- Monitor marketing KPI's and budget – and keep management up-to-date
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as International Marketing Coordinator, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Someone who may not have all the marketing experience – but has shown early potential and intuition to do so, incl understanding what drives business customers, how they decide – and how to play with the (modern) marketing mix to win them as customers;
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing or adjacent business area (e.g. online, sales, support, consulting), in a business-to-business industry – preferably related to IT/SaaS;
- Being able to combine and show creativity with needed analyses (left/right side of the brain);
- Experience in a high-demanding, dynamic, multi-cultural and international environment is an advantage;
- Learner, challenges him/herself as well has his/her peers and superiors;
- Well organized – chaser to get things done – no barriers;
- Relationship builder
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, excellent command of English and preferably in Spanish
- Knowledge in Eloqua and Salesforce will be highly appreciated
What do we offer?
- Starting point for a career in Marketing – platform to learn from a successful global brand how B2B marketing is done – while being close to senior Marketing management;
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
- Flexible benefits, flexible holiday plan, collective health insurance, pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme.
Who are we?
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,100 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
TomTom Telematics is a Business Unit of TomTom dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. WEBFLEET is a Software-as-a-Service solution, used by small to large businesses to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address businesses as well as consumers.
TomTom Telematics is one of the world's leading telematics solution providers with more than 696,000 subscriptions worldwide. The company services drivers in more than 60 countries, giving them the industry's strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third party applications and integrations. More than 46,000 customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2016.
For further information, please visit tomtom.com/telematics
Follow us on Twitter @TomTomWEBFLEET
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on www.tomtom.com/careers or for specific questions contact Cecilia Clech.
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top