Inside Sales Representative B2B - Spanish speaker – Telematics
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in Inside Sales to join our Inside Sales team in the Mexico City office of our Business Unit TomTom Telematics, selling our fleet management solution called WEBFLEET to businesses in the respective regions.
As a member of the Inside Sales team, you will have to deliver the following:
- Effective in-and-outbound call handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results (sales).
- Organize and handle live/online demos with prospects.
- Prepare and send quotes and contracts to prospects.
- Negotiate and close new subscription contracts.
- Log all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in our internal software systems.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as Inside Sales Representative, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Natural sales talent, able to close a professional, business-to-business, sale over the phone (we are not targeting private households).
- Good self-motivator, tenacious and persuasive.
- Team player with a positive attitude (an optimist).
- Advanced user-level software skills.
- Have good writing skills.
- Present 1-2 years of relevant experience, e.g. Telemarketing or Inside Sales.
- Understand how our customers are organized in order to identify the right contact person.
- Spanish native speaker and fluent English.
What do we offer?
- An adventure in the cutting-edge SaaS solutions and IT, connected car and B2B market.
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company;
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no point coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen, quickly.
- Collective health insurance, holiday's allowance, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme.
Who are we?
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,100 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries. Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
TomTom Telematics is a Business Unit of TomTom dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. WEBFLEET is a Software-as-a-Service solution, used by small to large businesses to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address businesses as well as consumers.
TomTom Telematics is one of the world's leading telematics solution providers with more than 720,000 subscriptions worldwide. The company services drivers in more than 60 countries, giving them the industry's strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third party applications and integrations. More than 47,000 customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2016.
For further information, please visit tomtom.com/telematics
Follow us on Twitter @TomTomWEBFLEET
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top