Inside sales representative
'Fleet management services is one of the hottest and fastest growth areas in the car services industry at this moment and it is our challenge to outperform the market at any moment.' Thomas Schmidt, MD TomTom Telematics.
TomTom Telematics is the fastest growing Business Unit of TomTom, and one of the world's leading providers of fleet management solutions and professional telematics services, delivered as "Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)". Our products are designed to help professional drivers to drive greener, safer and more efficiently. Our award winning online platform, WEBFLEET, is highly scalable and has the highest standards in terms of reliability and security. TomTom Telematics services more than 48,000 fleet customers in 60 countries with more than 763,000 active monitored units/vehicles from its ISO-27001 certified data centers. It is Europe's largest and fastest growing fleet management service provider. Finder Sp. z o. o., Polish leader in the industry, has been part of TomTom Telematics since 2016.
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can. To further accelerate our growth even more and strengthening our leading position we are on the outlook for InsideSales Representative.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in Inside Sales to join our Sales team in Warsaw office of our Business Unit TomTom Telematics, selling our fleet management solution called WEBFLEET to businesses in the respective regions.
As a member of the Inside Sales team, you will have to deliver the following:
- Effective in-and-outbound call handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results (sales).
- Organize and handle live/online demos with prospects.
- Prepare and send quotes and contracts to prospects.
- Negotiate and close new subscription contracts.
- Log all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in our internal software systems.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as Inside Sales Representative, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Natural sales talent, able to close a professional, business-to-business, sale over the phone (we are not targeting private households).
- Good self-motivator, tenacious and persuasive.
- Team player with a positive attitude (an optimist).
- Advanced user-level software skills.
- Have good writing skills.
- Present 1-2 years of relevant experience, e.g. Telemarketing or Inside Sales.
- Understand how our customers are organized in order to identify the right contact person.
- Polish native speaker and fluent English.
What do we offer?
- An adventure in the cutting-edge SaaS solutions and IT, connected car and B2B market.
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company;
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no point coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen, quickly.
- Private medical care, life insurance, lunch vouchers, up to 50% discount on products.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on tomtom.com/careers or for specific questions contact Anna Brzezinska
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top