HR Accountmanager (pref. German speaker)
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our global Human Resources team to support our growth strategy for the future. Big things are happening and this will be an incredibly exciting opportunity to join us in a state of rapid development. We are seeking someone who helps us to coach managers to become even better leaders then they ever thought they could be!
Sound good so far?
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- You are an expert to our managers on talent and performance management
- You manage your own international country portfolio
- You pro-actively build up your professional relationships at all levels
- You develop and facilitate workshops and team sessions
- You support the professional growth of managers and employees
- You lead exciting multi-disciplinary projects across the international HR group
What we are looking for:
- You like our brand, you are energetic, entrepreneurial, and innovative
- You are a great coach to managers at all levels
- You have at least 4 years' experience in a similar role
- You have experience in working in a dynamic international environment
- You are fluent in English and preferable in German
- You are adaptable to cultural differences.
What you can expect:
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- We have a company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with. Everyone in our Amsterdam HR team has their own champagne glass, don we need to say more…
Let's not forget the good stuff
- Indefinite contract
- 25 days annual leave next to the national holidays
- A bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours.
- International relocation package and professional support.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please contact Botho Koldeweij at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top