Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions.
Would you like to contribute in designing and developing innovative products that help people every day to move towards their goals?
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in industry to join TomTom . RCO SAM is looking for GIS Engineer with knowledge / experience in software design, coding and debugging.
As a GIS Engineer you will be working with a team of skilled, innovative and passionate engineers in creating cutting edge software solutions for creating and maintaining digital maps.
You would be working on developing tools and designing solutions for all regions around the globe.
Support software application development. Testing and documentation of software applications
What do we expect from you?
- Higher education level (pref Engineering, IT or geographical);
- Experience: 3+ years' experience preferred with ESRI's ArcGIS Software with 2 years in development / scripting
- Require development experience in Java, Servlets, JDBC, SQL
- Experience in Linux, Unix is an added advantage
- Good to have Apache Tomcat
- English communication skills (Written and Spoken) - essential
- Analytical ability for complex technical issues
- Advanced mapping expertise in internal specifications, processes and tools
- Innovative and Creative for solving problems and making solutions.
- A motivated self-starter, independent as well as a good team player.
What do we offer?
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
Who are we?
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals.
Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, and GPS sports watches. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Founded in 1991, TomTom is the world's leading supplier of location and navigation products and services focused on providing all drivers with the world's best navigation experience. Headquartered in Amsterdam, TomTom has 4800 employees and sells its products in over 37 countries. For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com/careers
Our products include portable navigation devices, in-dash infotainment systems, fleet management solutions, maps and real-time services, including the award winning HD Traffic™.
Our working environment is an innovative, fun and dynamic one, full of agile, relentlessly customer focused self-starters and entrepreneurs.
TomTom India Private Limited is one of India's Best IT & IT- BPM Company to Work for - 2015. It is amongst 50 Best IT & IT-BPM companies to work for in India and amongst the Top 5 among Emerging organizations in IT & IT-BPM.
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on www.tomtom.jobs/careers or contact ( Swathi Kesireddy) ([email protected])
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top